How Does Yegal Work?
- Paralegals admitted to our network build a profile that is listed on our Yegal directory. Each profile lists basic information relating to the Paralegal’s education/work history along with their study timetable for each semester;
- Clients can view the directory and request a Paralegal according to their requirements;
- When a Client requests a Paralegal, Yegal is notified. We collect information relating to the work type, start date and project duration from the client as part of the “Project Brief;”
- The Project Brief is issued to the Paralegal and the Client is sent an email to confirm a start date;
- Yegal will liaise with you to ensure you’re ready to hit the ground running on day 1!