Yegal is an on-demand paralegal service. We connect law student paralegals with law firms/in-house legal teams for contract paralegal work. Yegal provides opportunities for students to earn an income and gain real practical experience.
- Paralegals admitted to our network build a profile that is listed on our Yegal directory. Each profile lists basic information relating to the Paralegal’s education/work history along with their study timetable for each semester;
- Clients can view the directory and request a Paralegal according to their requirements;
- When a Client requests a Paralegal, Yegal is notified. We collect information relating to the work type, start date and project duration from the client as part of the “Project Brief;”
- The Project Brief is issued to the Paralegal and the Client is sent an email to confirm a start date;
- Yegal will liaise with you to ensure you’re ready to hit the ground running on day 1!
We source candidates from Australia’s leading law schools. We rely heavily on referrals because we believe talented students tend to associate with each other.
For the most part – yes. We’re all about creating opportunities for the next generation of legal professionals.
Generally speaking, candidates must:
– be in at least their third year of study (assuming undergraduate status)
– carry a Credit Average (University Weighted Average Mark)
– have been exposed to a legal work environment
– demonstrate basic comprehension and attention to detail skills through testing
Our paralegals are highly intelligent young people with a serious desire to put their best forward. Where possible Yegal provides project paralegals with FREE training in your preferred process or software program so they can hit the ground running!
Our Paralegal Directory lets you filter candidates by at least ten different categories. Paralegals in your region with wide availability tend to appear first by default. You can also filter by University, Academic Performance, Expected Year of Graduation and Prior Experience – among many others!
We do. Yegal takes care of all the expenses associated with payroll, tax and superannuation to save you time and money!
At Yegal we’re committed to:
- Giving you 24/7 access to premium paralegal talent
- Saving you time in filtering through 100’s of job applications
- Taking care of all payroll and associated expenses on your behalf
- Ensuring your legal team only engages workers when you need them
For all of this you pay our employee expenses + a 25% service fee per hour.
Yes, we’re happy to discuss permanent recruitment;